VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS DURING COVID19.
We offer virtual visits via telehealth calls for NEW and existing patients. Insurance usually covers these visits the same as an office visit.
Nutrition assessment and counseling services provided for the following:
- General healthful nutrition & disease prevention
- Diabetes, prediabetes, gestational diabetes and glucose intolerance
- PCOS and insulin resistance
- Cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol and hypertension
- Preconception, infertility and nutrition during pregnancy
- Postpartum/breastfeeding nutrition care
- Allergies and food intolerance issues including celiac disease
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Crohn’s or diverticulitis & diverticulosis
- Weight Loss
All nutrition plans are individualized to help you meet your health related goals based on your medical conditions, medications, preferences and lifestyle.
We accept most major medical insurance plans.
All patients will have free access to the “Healthie” app which allows patients to send messages, schedule appointments, set personal goals, track intake and exercise.
All nutrition assessment and counseling services provided by Maria Kennedy, MPH, RD, LDN – a Registered Dietitian and Licensed Dietitian / Nutritionist